SUPERVISION FOR PROFESSIONALS WORKING
TOWARD THEIR BCBA/BCaBA
We have BCBAs available to provide supervision, so professionals can incorporate Skills® into the fulfillment of their certification requirements.
BCBA/BCaBA supervision benefits:
- One-to-one and small group supervision formats with an experienced clinician
- Supportive supervisors offering professional guidance and support
- Access to the extensive Skills® assessment and curriculum, with more than 4,000 lessons
- Personally-tailored supervision matched to needs and interests
- Supervision from home, work, or anywhere in the world through video chat and other online technology
Our personalized sessions assist professionals in maximizing the
benefits of Skills® and integrating the program into their businesses.
- Tips for improving efficiency and fluency with the program
- Guidance on customizing clients' treatment plans
- Assistance with reporting and progress tracking
- Help creating and managing IEPs
- Consultation via video chat and other online technology